Returns policy: here’s how it works
- Contact us with your order number handy and the reason for your return.
- As soon as we receive your request, we’ll send step-by-step instructions on how to return your order
- Repack the item in the original packaging it came in and enclose the returns form with it – please note the item(s) must be in the original condition you received it in
- Once we receive your returned order, we’ll replace it or refund it, including any shipping costs
- We process all refunds within 28 days
Returns policy: what you need to know
- We recommend you keep proof of postage for any returned item(s) as we cannot consider a claim for returned goods lost in transit without one
- We cannot refund shipping costs for orders delivered outside the UK (unless the product is faulty or damaged)
- We cannot offer goods in exchange for the ones that you return, only replacements
Comments, complaints and feedback
At Boardman Photography we really value your feedback – good or bad. So, if for any reason your order hasn’t been that easy, please get in touch with Stuart on +44 (0)7875 415332, or email him at email@example.com so we can do better next time. We take any complaints seriously and aim to respond to all complaints within a maximum of 5 working days.